round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Go down

round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Mickyj on Mon May 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Eagles V Norwood at Home
reserves 11.30
league 2.1o
avatar
Mickyj
Admin

Posts : 2651
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 55
Location : Richmond SA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by goddy11 on Tue May 15, 2018 6:22 pm

I wonder how we come off the week off. In past seasons we usually find a way of getting players injured in week off.
avatar
goddy11
Member

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Redwood Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Mickyj on Tue May 15, 2018 6:28 pm

goddy11 wrote:I wonder how we come off the week off. In past seasons we usually find a way of getting players injured in week off.

That's true
I'm hoping Boyd ect are fit and healthy
avatar
Mickyj
Admin

Posts : 2651
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 55
Location : Richmond SA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Mickyj on Thu May 17, 2018 6:05 pm

I'm having issues copying the sides
Boyd and West named no one out yet
Pup is back in the seconds
avatar
Mickyj
Admin

Posts : 2651
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 55
Location : Richmond SA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Mickyj on Thu May 17, 2018 6:18 pm

Ok forget that post lol
League

Woodville-West Torrens will have a familiar face resume in the Reserves against Norwood on Saturday.

Star midfielder Jared Petrenko, who has been involved with the Channel 7 TV program House Rules, has been named to gain match fitness in the seconds.

The former Crow has missed a portion of the pre-season and the first six rounds while filming on the show.

In the Macca’s League side, midfielder James Boyd has recovered from a knee injury while Jordan West has been named on the extended interchange to potentially play his first League match this year.

Co-Captain Pat Giuffreda will play his 150th Macca’s League game after making his debut in Round 13 2007.



F: N. Hayes, Lukosius, Lewis

HF: Firns, J. Hayes, Sharrad

C: Hall, Poole, Haylock

HB: Westbrook, Thompson, Stewart

B: Goldsworthy, Giuffreda, Von Bertouch



R: Redden, Rowland, Johansen

INT: J. Gaffney, Gray, Borholm, Boyd, West

IN: Boyd, West



Reserves
McLeod, Cook, Hawkins, Minney, Weidemann, Comitogianni, Schmusch, X.Redden, Martin, C. Gaffney, Miller, Moore, Lee, Guilhaus, Heinjus, W. McPherson, Petrenko, Woods.

Under-18
F: Pratico, Coff, Thompson
HF: Friend, Armfield, Firns
C: Burgoyne, Bailey, Beecken
HB: Smith, R. Bruce, Sibley
B: Brill, McNeilly, Tape

R: Michael, Miller, McNeil
INT: Carter, Francis, Nicholas, Dorizzi, Hawkins

avatar
Mickyj
Admin

Posts : 2651
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 55
Location : Richmond SA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by goddy11 on Thu May 17, 2018 7:23 pm

Mickyj wrote:Ok forget that post lol
League

Woodville-West Torrens will have a familiar face resume in the Reserves against Norwood on Saturday.

Star midfielder Jared Petrenko, who has been involved with the Channel 7 TV program House Rules, has been named to gain match fitness in the seconds.

The former Crow has missed a portion of the pre-season and the first six rounds while filming on the show.

In the Macca’s League side, midfielder James Boyd has recovered from a knee injury while Jordan West has been named on the extended interchange to potentially play his first League match this year.

Co-Captain Pat Giuffreda will play his 150th Macca’s League game after making his debut in Round 13 2007.



F: N. Hayes, Lukosius, Lewis

HF: Firns, J. Hayes, Sharrad

C: Hall, Poole, Haylock

HB: Westbrook, Thompson, Stewart

B: Goldsworthy, Giuffreda, Von Bertouch



R: Redden, Rowland, Johansen

INT: J. Gaffney, Gray, Borholm, Boyd, West

IN: Boyd, West



Reserves
McLeod, Cook, Hawkins, Minney, Weidemann, Comitogianni, Schmusch, X.Redden, Martin, C. Gaffney, Miller, Moore, Lee, Guilhaus, Heinjus, W. McPherson, Petrenko, Woods.

Under-18
F: Pratico, Coff, Thompson
HF: Friend, Armfield, Firns
C: Burgoyne, Bailey, Beecken
HB: Smith, R. Bruce, Sibley
B: Brill, McNeilly, Tape

R: Michael, Miller, McNeil
INT: Carter, Francis, Nicholas, Dorizzi, Hawkins


I'm thinking Gray and West will go down. I would love Boyd back but if any worries give him a rest.
avatar
goddy11
Member

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Redwood Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by goddy11 on Thu May 17, 2018 7:46 pm

BTW. What crap statements from Jarrod Allmond;
Star North Adelaide recruit Jarred Allmond has revealed he was ”going through the motions” with the Eagles last year, prompting his change of scenery during the off-season.

http://sanfl.com.au/news/2018/05/17/allmonds-rooster-revival/
avatar
goddy11
Member

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Redwood Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Mickyj on Thu May 17, 2018 7:47 pm

goddy11 wrote:
Mickyj wrote:Ok forget that post lol
League

Woodville-West Torrens will have a familiar face resume in the Reserves against Norwood on Saturday.

Star midfielder Jared Petrenko, who has been involved with the Channel 7 TV program House Rules, has been named to gain match fitness in the seconds.

The former Crow has missed a portion of the pre-season and the first six rounds while filming on the show.

In the Macca’s League side, midfielder James Boyd has recovered from a knee injury while Jordan West has been named on the extended interchange to potentially play his first League match this year.

Co-Captain Pat Giuffreda will play his 150th Macca’s League game after making his debut in Round 13 2007.



F: N. Hayes, Lukosius, Lewis

HF: Firns, J. Hayes, Sharrad

C: Hall, Poole, Haylock

HB: Westbrook, Thompson, Stewart

B: Goldsworthy, Giuffreda, Von Bertouch



R: Redden, Rowland, Johansen

INT: J. Gaffney, Gray, Borholm, Boyd, West


IN: Boyd, West





Reserves
McLeod, Cook, Hawkins, Minney, Weidemann, Comitogianni, Schmusch, X.Redden, Martin, C. Gaffney, Miller, Moore, Lee, Guilhaus, Heinjus, W. McPherson, Petrenko, Woods.

Under-18
F: Pratico, Coff, Thompson
HF: Friend, Armfield, Firns
C: Burgoyne, Bailey, Beecken
HB: Smith, R. Bruce, Sibley
B: Brill, McNeilly, Tape

R: Michael, Miller, McNeil
INT: Carter, Francis, Nicholas, Dorizzi, Hawkins


I'm thinking Gray and West will go down. I would love Boyd back but if any worries give him a rest.
Does make wonder if the rucks are ok
Gray or Gaffney perhaps
avatar
Mickyj
Admin

Posts : 2651
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 55
Location : Richmond SA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Mickyj on Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 pm

goddy11 wrote:BTW. What crap statements from Jarrod Allmond;
Star North Adelaide recruit Jarred Allmond has revealed he was ”going through the motions” with the Eagles last year, prompting his change of scenery during the off-season.

http://sanfl.com.au/news/2018/05/17/allmonds-rooster-revival/

Football season is a marathon
Best not to talk about ex clubs
The more he says the more the Eagles will remember
Next Game against North a full team might be a different ending
avatar
Mickyj
Admin

Posts : 2651
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 55
Location : Richmond SA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Mickyj on Sat May 19, 2018 11:23 am

The changes this week bomber and grey out
avatar
Mickyj
Admin

Posts : 2651
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 55
Location : Richmond SA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Reddeer on Sat May 19, 2018 10:24 pm

Mickyj wrote:The changes this week bomber and grey out
After that pathetic performance we need a few more changes than that.
A couple of strong forwards would help.

Reddeer
Member

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Mickyj on Sun May 20, 2018 6:23 am

Reddeer wrote:
Mickyj wrote:The changes this week bomber and grey out
After that pathetic performance we need a few more changes than that.
A couple of strong forwards would help.
That was absolutely a crap performance
And watching that crap why was bomber dropped
Another and why does Boyd come straight in after his knee injury second time it's happened second loss .
Im not saying Godds is mad but like the North game we were to slow and couldn't kick goals
avatar
Mickyj
Admin

Posts : 2651
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 55
Location : Richmond SA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by MichaelScott on Sun May 20, 2018 7:13 am

Changes for next week

Out: Firns (z grader), Haylock (slow poor skills), Lewis (slow, past it), Gaffney (how does he keep getting a game), Poole (slow, poor skills), West

In: Petrenko, Borholm, Grey, Rowe, Comitogianni and some else that has pace and has reasonable skills

MichaelScott
Member

Posts : 194
Join date : 2010-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by goddy11 on Sun May 20, 2018 10:26 am

MichaelScott wrote:Changes for next week

Out: Firns (z grader), Haylock (slow poor skills), Lewis (slow, past it), Gaffney (how does he keep getting a game), Poole (slow, poor skills), West

In: Petrenko, Borholm, Grey, Rowe, Comitogianni and some else that has pace and has reasonable skills
Gray fellas. Know your players.


We lost the game badly in the middle. That West was just a training prop. Its no wonder he has not had a game yet and hope its his last. Bomber has an around the ground game that was totally missed. Firns and Haylock are better than that. Boyd is washed up. Those little chink kicks put us under the pump continually. Yes to Petrenko, Borholm, Gray, Rowe. Yes to Lewy being dropped. Too slow.

Reddan did not perform. Well beaten. Is there any info on N Moore who kicked 4 in the two's. Did Petrenko play a ful game. His stats where downin second half.(run out of steam?)
avatar
goddy11
Member

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Redwood Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Mickyj on Sun May 20, 2018 10:53 am

goddy11 wrote:
MichaelScott wrote:Changes for next week

Out: Firns (z grader), Haylock (slow poor skills), Lewis (slow, past it), Gaffney (how does he keep getting a game), Poole (slow, poor skills), West

In: Petrenko, Borholm, Grey, Rowe, Comitogianni and some else that has pace and has reasonable skills
Gray fellas. Know your players.


We lost the game badly in the middle. That West was just a training prop. Its no wonder he has not had a game yet and hope its his last. Bomber has an around the ground game that was totally missed. Firns and Haylock are better than that. Boyd is washed up. Those little chink kicks put us under the pump continually. Yes to Petrenko, Borholm, Gray, Rowe. Yes to Lewy being dropped. Too slow.

Reddan did not perform. Well beaten. Is there any info on N Moore who kicked 4 in the two's. Did Petrenko play a ful game. His stats where downin second half.(run out of steam?)  

Ok I was there and left early after 3/4 time
Our Rucks couldn't win a tap
Bomber was sorely missed he presents around the ground .

Seconds watched it entirely
The pup played the entire game up forward
His presence he tackled put pressure on the Norwood players
Our seconds lifted and tackled and pressured kicking was way off line
Maybe Seb instead of West but gosl kicking wasn't his best attribute
Gray showed why he may have been dropped but he tried he kept trying
Rowe never stops
Younger Gaffney may come in later
MacLeod son of is showing signs
The Weed is showing signs
More Minney showed signs
But the Pup inspired the kids
Hienjus was good
Out of a bad day the seconds were a bonus
Unlike the league game they ran ran and handballed well
avatar
Mickyj
Admin

Posts : 2651
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 55
Location : Richmond SA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Columbo on Mon May 21, 2018 12:12 am

Wouldn't expect to see pup for a few weeks yet, first game for 9 months yesterday after a very limited pre season.
Firnsy got injured, don't expect to see him for a while.
Thought Boydy was one of our better players in the second half but did struggle to get going in first half.
Baulderstone was damaging, some of his taps were outstanding and he got free way to often, won the rucks but not by as much as you would expect given the scoreline, think it looked worse because we got smashed so bad in clearances.
Westy played most of the season in ruck last year after Bomber got injured Goddy and took a few scalps along the way including Matthew Lobbe, still a work in progress but has been OK in the 2's, appeared to get a knock or something midway in the second qtr and spent rest of the quarter off but came back after the break, probably didn't help Reddo out much having to do it alone.
We got caught holding the ball 16 times yesterday, most I can recall for a long time, for what it's worth they had 6 frees against for it.
Need to lift for next weekend.
avatar
Columbo
Member

Posts : 588
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 41
Location : Percy Fox Grandstand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: round 7 Eagles v Norwood 2.10 May 19 Maugan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum